This event is sponsored by Porsche of Warwick!
Instructions for attendees here.
There will be NO best of show award.
The new classifications are;
1. 356 (All), 2. 924/928/944/968, 3. Cayenne/Panamea, 4. Cayman/Boxster/991 and newer, 5. 911 ’64-’73
6. 911 ’74-89 (non 964), 7. 964/993, 8. 996/997, 9. 914 (All)
There will be 3 groupings
1. Judged will have a crew of trained judges who will be looking for cleanliness (not originality) within the
above listed classes. The new score sheets are modeled after the Zone 1 ones with a few changes.
Susana Weber artwork will be awarded.
2. Top only will be a people’s choice award i.e., anyone at the event from spectators to other competitors
can vote awards will be by the same class structure as Full.
3. Display class will be basically those who want to show their Porsche but not have it judged, however there
will be a few trophies given out by the chairman for “interesting” cars.
4. There will be a display only (no judging) race car, “outlaw,” special interest section set aside, same pricing
for entry. The intent at this event is to have fun, appreciate the Porsche marque and individual cars and although
we are looking for harmony among the entrants we will have a protest committee which will consist of the Head
Judge (Dave Melchar), the lead judge for the team of the protested Porsche and the concours Chair as a tie breaker
We ask that cars arrive by 9am we hope to commence full concours judging by 11am (Trailers follow signs.)
( So those folks in that class please be on time) and hopefully give out trophies between 1-2pm.
Preregistration is now open. The cost is $30 in advance and $40 the day of the event. Deadline is receipt by
registrar by August 31st. Questions please email Steve Ross at [email protected]
Parking is not allowed on the streets surrounding the mansion. If you wish to view only, we will provide on-
grass parking for $20 per car. However, if you volunteer, in advance, to work, there is no charge.
Please email registrar to volunteer to work.
An excellent source of information on cleaning your Porsche and judging tips are found at the Zone 8
(Northern California) website. http://zone8.pca.org/events_concours.php. Any comments made in these articles
about judging only apply to their (Zone 8)events.
Event is Rain or Shine. In the case of extreme weather – please check www.porschenet.com for information.
Please send your check
for $30 ($40 day of event)
per car entered
(payable to NER/PCA)
along with this form to:
49 Village Brook Lane
is Aug. 31st. Questions?
Contact Steve Ross at
Event Registration form available here.