File name:

File size:

A password will be e-mailed to you.
If you have a username/password you have not used in a while, it may be expired.
Visit this page for more information.

Date(s) - 08/13/2019 - 08/15/2019
All Day

Our fifth DE event of the season is at Calabogie Motorsports Park. It was designed to be a driver’s track from the outset – with many challenges and many turns to enjoy.

“This world-class facility is home to the longest track in Canada, consisting of 20 turns, measuring 40 feet wide, and featuring a 2,000 ft long straightaway. Since opening in the fall of 2006, the Alan Wilson designed track has become the preferred destination for North American motorsports enthusiasts. Our track has been designed to provide a challenging, safe and charismatic venue for amateur and club level performance drivers.”

Registration for this event opened March 1st at Club Registration.

Catered breakfasts and lunches are available each day of this event. These are highly recommended as there will be classroom activities during those times that you won’t want to miss by having to run out for something to eat. The cost for this convenience is a mere $60 for the event ($20 per day) and includes a bonus (beer!) to enjoy at the end of each track day while debriefing with the pro coaches. This is a 3-part option (part 1 – Tuesday, part 2 – Wednesday, you get the idea) available through ClubReg when you register for the event. Drivers can purchase the option for family and guests. Please order your options by day in ClubReg so we have an accurate count of the number of people for each day. If you missed the opportunity to purchase the options please contact Stan Corbett, DE Registrar, and he will help you out.

Event Information:

Trailering a Car Over the Border The following information could be useful if you’re trailering your car across the border to one of our DE events in Canada. From the Department of Homeland Security website at Automobiles you need, “…specific proof of U.S. origination. This proof may be a State issued vehicle registration card or a CBP certificate of registration (CBP 4455) completed and verified by a CBP officer before departure from the United States.” So, if your car is registered you are good to go. If it’s a track only vehicle not registered for the street then the CBP 4455 will do the job. It’s available on the DHS website at CBP 4455.


Loading Map....

Related Posts