Date(s) - 08/20/2015
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on Thursday night (August 20th) this summer from 5-8 PM for Cruise Nights at the Minute Man Air Field in Stow, MA! In the meantime, check out these videos from past years: a 5-minute YouTube video and a longer video with many more photos!
This is not a rain or shine event so be sure to check the Weather Cancellation Policy before you go.
10 Reasons to Head to Minute Man Air Field this Summer
- Planes and cars, enough said.
- Each week will feature specialty cars; German cars are 6/18, 7/23 and 8/20).
- Mingle with fellow car and plane enthusiasts.
- Fun for all ages–bring the whole family!
- Great food, including wood-fired pizza, burgers, and hot dogs from the award-winning Nancy’s at the Air Field, popcorn, and libations.
- Plenty of free public parking.
- Leashed pets allowed.
- Great photo opportunity.
- Fun summer event for the greater Stow, MA area.
- Donations to benefit community service projects.
For more information: [email protected]nashobarotary.org.