Date(s) - 08/10/2018 - 08/12/2018
Our fourth DE event of the season is at “The Glen” – Watkins Glen International. This is one of the most renowned tracks in the country and a real privilege for us to enjoy.
We will be welcoming our friends from the NNJR region to join us, as we did at Mont Tremblant, so we will have a paddock full of amazing cars and amazing drivers.
There will be a social when the track day ends on Saturday, August 11th. Tickets for the dinner are $25 per person and are available through ClubReg when you register for the event. Drivers can purchase tickets for family and guests. Please order dinner tickets in ClubReg so we have an accurate count of the number of people attending the dinner. If you missed the opportunity to purchase tickets please contact Stan Corbett, DE Registrar, and he will help you out.
Registration for this event opens April 1st (no foolin’) and is at Club Registration.
- On-Line Driver’s Meeting Pack mandatory for solo drivers! Posted August 2
- Track Rats note from Stan Posted 5 August
- Event Schedule updated 2 August
- Event Schedule (Smartphone format) updated 2 August
- Run Groups updated 9 August
- Worker Assignments posted 5 August
- Student/Instructor Assignments updated 9 August
- How to contact your student or instructor
Photo credit: Mike Chung