Forums The Mart For Sale – Cars 2017 Cayman S with 20,950 miles and extended warranty. $ 74,950
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Paul
      2 Posts

One of a kind Cayman S which has been Swissvaxed three times a year, garaged, and highway driven. I am the original owner, and I ordered the car from Porsche Warwick with over $34,000 of options, not including an eight-year, eighty-thousand mile, transferrable warranty with zero deductible. The GT Silver exterior (with painted grills, vents, and rear apron) is complemented by an Espresso natural leather (vat dyed) interior, extended chalk stitching, mahogany steering wheel and trim, and 20″ Turbo wheels (4 Boxster S wheels painted a medium grey with winter tires are also available at extra cost). Performance upgrades include the sport-chromo package, which matches RPMs when down-shifting and dramatically improves exhaust sound, active suspension management (PASM), and torque vectoring. Comfort upgrades include 18-way sport heated and ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, Bose surround sound, and navigation package. There are a few small nicks and small scuff to the front bumper but nothing out of the ordinary. A neighbor rolled into the rear bumper at a traffic circle, and I had the entire bumper replaced rather than spot filling and painting the three minor scratches. Photos and reports available. The only authorized Porsche body shop in Rhode Island did the replacement and found no other damage or issue. This is a year-round driver and will bring a smile to your face each time you get in. I am getting too old to squeeze in and out of a sports car and have, reluctantly, ordered a Cayenne GTS Coupe. I will miss the thrill of driving a mid-engine Porsche.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Paul
      2 Posts

Absolutely beautiful build!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.