Forums The Mart For Sale – Cars 944 Turbo Track/Race Car for Sale
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jay Tischler
      2 Posts

This is a 1986 944 Turbo Race car. The car can run in NASA, PCA, SCCA and various vintage racing series with limited modifications. The car has been professionally built and maintained. I purchased it in 2016 and have used it for track days only.

The engine is a Lindsey motor with Carrillo rods and Mahle pistons with a K-26 #8 turbo. It has the following Lindsey parts: aluminum expansion tank, steam vent kit, SS header, 3” down pipe, 3” exhaust, adjustable boost controller, breather tank, engine mounts, dual port wastegate, 3X+ oil cooler, new billet radiator, DME for 93 octane fuel.

Drive train: Albins gears and LSD, new Lindsey flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and all related parts, short shifter kit, new front and rear studs and lug nuts.

The safety features are as follows: 1.75 DOM custom cage with NASCAR door bars built by McMahan Autosport, Schroth 5-point harnesses, window and driver’s right side nets, Recaro SPG seat, OMP quick release steering wheel, Rennline Track mats and adj. pedals, AIM MXL2 Dash Logger and Smartycam, full fire suppression system.

Exterior and Aero: GOODAero Raptor wing with both high and low mount, custom front easy on and off splitter, custom canards, Lexan windows throughout.

Suspension, Brakes and wheels: M030 suspension, Koni dual adjustable rear shocks, Bilstein front shocks, 800# front springs and 1,000# Eibach rear springs, Big Red front brakes and 944 turbo rear brakes, Alcan rotors front, Stop Tech rears, Pagid pads, front brake ducts, adjustable brake bias, adjustable camber plates, camber truss, Racer’s Edge bushings, oversize front sway bar, 3 position adj. rear sway bar, Racers Edge front hubs, Steel front lower control arms and rear trailing arms from a 1989 S2, 2 sets of CCW 18” wheels (square setup) for dry tires and I set of BBS 17” 3 pc. wheels for wets.
      Asking price: $20,000.00

Please call me at 603-498-6949 if you have any questions or want to discuss the price.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.