Forums The Mart For Sale – Parts Capristro High Performance Catback Exhaust System for 06-09 Cayman Base – NIB!!
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mike T
      1 Posts

Capristo Porsche Cayman MK1 High Performance Catback Valved Exhaust System

This system includes the muffler and the back pressure control unit, and is only designed to fit the 1st gen Cayman Base model (2006 to 2008). This system can be fitted to the OEM headers and it is a simple “bolt-on” installation. It features a programmable control unit which is configured by a programmable remote control. The control unit monitors the back pressure of the exhaust gases and makes sure the best possible performance is delivered. The Programmable Remote Control provides the ability to individually program the back pressure.

This system is brand new, and still in the original box! It was manufactured in 2014 with an MSRP of $4250! (Note the current version has an advertised price of $5200 and includes custom headers). I am asking $2500 firm, and would prefer to sell it locally (Littleton MA) cash & carry. If shipping is required, all shipping costs (it is quite heave!) will be the responsibility of the buyer, and payment will only be accepted through PayPal.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tom1hunt
      1 Posts

Mike,

I wanted to check to see if the exhaust system is still available for sale. I am looking to upgrade the exhaust on my ’06 Boxster 987 and am shopping around. I’m not sure where I am going to land, but this looks like a something to consider.

If you have a second let me know…

Tom H.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.