Forums The Mart Service Providers New Service Option for Greater Boston/South Shore
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jed Nosal
      1 Posts

As a newer Porsche owner, the one thing that kept me up at night was finding someone who could keep my new-to-me 20 year old marvel of German engineering in shape for years to come. With IMS anxiety and a convertible top with leaking cylinders, I spent some time researching local shops, endlessly reading blogs and getting advice from current Porsche owners. We are lucky to have many good options here in the Greater Boston Area. As luck would have it, I ended being referred to a new option in North Situate, Ritchie Lynam at Tom McBrien’s Diagnostic Repair. This new option for Porsche service is an old soul when it comes to Porsche repair – Ritchie is the former shop foreman at Norwell Porsche where he likely worked on many of your cars over the last 13 years as part of his 30 years of experience. For those of you who don’t know Ritchie – he knows Porsches (all models and generations) in and out. I had major work done on my 2002 C4 including IMS, RMS, clutch, cooling system flush, drive shaft flex joint replacement and he replaced my convertible top cylinders. He stayed within our budget because he know exactly how much time a repair will take, kept me up to date on the progress (with pictures) and walked me through everything in the end. His attention to detail was amazing and I don’t think there is anything he has not seen before. Running the risk of having to wait for my next appointment, I highly recommend contacting Ritchie for all Porsche jobs large and small. You can reach him at McBrien’s at 781-545-2778 or richardlynam@comcast.net

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.