[ by John Dunkle ]
Well, here we go - and the entire NER DE Team is excited to disclose not only our 2018 Schedule, but add several co-marketed and joint events with Northern New Jersey Region! As you may recall, last year we shared our Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant event, and it was a stunning success, as the synergy between the two regions is simply amazing. So, this year - here is a thumbnail of what we are planning with the confirmed dates. We will fill out each event in detail in separate Event Posts and on our websites and other Social/Community websites - so, here we go, please save the following dates:
- March 3 - Northeast Region Ground School at HMS Motorsports
- April 4 & 5 - Lime Rock Park (NNJR/NER) Registration opens 2/7/18
- May 25, 26 & 27 - Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park - Novice Day (25th)
- June 8, 9 & 10 - Palmer Motorsports - Clockwise. Advanced Day on the 8th
- July 5, 6 & 7 - Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant (NER/NNJR) (The Music Festival opens on the 6th!)
- August 10, 11 & 12 - Watkins Glen (NER/NNJR)
- August 14, 15 & 16 - Calabogie Motorsports Park (NER/NNJR - hang on for event details, they are awesome!)
- September 21, 22 & 23 - Palmer Motorsports
That schedule alone is 20 days of track time, and if things work out on a "new project", NER may add up to four more days, in addition to co-marketing other NNJR Events.
Check out the full NER schedule
Some reactions to this announcement from our friends on Rennlist:
- Got the email from our NNJR track chair this afternoon for our schedule as well. Love that we are sharing more events with NER this season. The 2 regions have a lot in common, mainly the love of the game. LCMT was a blast last season with both regions. Looking forward to more of the same this season. Great job by both regions to pull off such an amazing schedule. Can't wait!!
- I am beyond ready to be back on track....
- I'll be at Tremblant (yet again)! One of the best of the year.
- Fantastic schedule and the NER/NNJR partnership is really great. Thanks to our respective Track Chairs!!
- Looks great ! Can't wait!
- Awesome - will be at the WGI & LCMT shared events
- it's awesome that you folks stepped up to the plate... I did both the NER and NNJR DE's at The Glen last year and both were equally amazing.
- Can’t wait looks like a great schedule! Any chance there will be a Club Motorsports day added?