Date(s) - 08/14/2018 - 08/16/2018
Our fifth DE event of the season is at Calabogie Motorsports Park. It was designed to be a driver’s track from the outset – with many challenges and many turns to enjoy.
“This world-class facility is home to the longest track in Canada, consisting of 20 turns, measuring 40 feet wide, and featuring a 2,000 ft long straightaway. Since opening in the fall of 2006, the Alan Wilson designed track has become the preferred destination for North American motorsports enthusiasts. Our track has been designed to provide a challenging, safe and charismatic venue for amateur and club level performance drivers.”
Registration for this event opens April 1st (no foolin’) and is at Club Registration.
- On-Line Driver’s Meeting Pack – there is NO Drivers Meeting Pack for this event given its specialized format.
- Track Rats note from Stan coming soon
- Event Schedule posted 7 August
- Event Schedule (Smartphone format) posted 7 August
- Run Groups posted 7 August
- Worker Assignments will be done at the track
- Student/Instructor Assignments will be done at the track